We are a highly focused company, specializing in providing engineering support services for computational aerothermochemical problems in high-speed flows.
Our areas of specialization include:
- General Reentry Aerothermodynamics
- General Missile Aerodynamics
- General Supersonic/Hypersonic Flows
- Modeling of Chemically Reacting Flows
- Modeling of Surface-Ablation and Surface-Recession Effects
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Aerothermochemistry
We develop techniques and tools needed to support design and analysis studies in these areas. We provide direct engineering support and consulting services to clients who require accurate modeling of high-speed flows.
We strictly interface with only recognized US entities based within the USA
GRASP (General Reentry Aerothermodynamic Simulation Package) – Version 2017
Some Examples of Hypersonic CFD
Some Helpful Comments and References